Peto Dómine, ut de vinculo


R. Peto, Dómine, ut de vinculo improperii hujus absolvas me, aut certe désuper terram erípias me: * Ne reminiscáris delícta mea vel paréntum meórum, neque vindíctam sumas de peccátis meis: quia eruis sustinéntes te, Dómine.
V. Omnia enim judícia tua justa sunt, et omnes viæ tuæ misericórdia et véritas: et nunc, Dómine, meménto mei.
R. Ne reminiscáris delícta mea vel paréntum meórum, neque vindíctam sumas de peccátis meis: quia eruis sustinéntes te, Dómine.
R. I entreat thee, O Lord, that thou wouldest loose me from this reproach, or that thou wouldest take me away from the earth: * Remember not mine offences nor the offences of my forefathers, neither take thou vengeance of my sins; for thou, O Lord, art a Redeemer unto all that hope in thee.
V. For all thy judgements are just, and all thy ways are mercy and truth; and now, O Lord, remember me.
R. Remember not mine offences nor the offences of my forefathers, neither take thou vengeance of my sins; for thou, O Lord, art a Redeemer unto all that hope in thee.

Used:

Sunday 3 of September no 1

Sources

Translation source: DO

Text: Tobit 3:16, 3

Chant

LR 423
NR 587
Grego (different verse) 

Audio

Source notes

Gregorien