In conspéctu Angelórum - St Michael, All Saints no 3

R. In conspéctu / Angelórum psallam tibi, † et adorábo ad templum sanctum tuum: * Et confitébor nómini tuo, Dómine.
V. Super misericórdia tua et veritáte tua: † quóniam magnificásti super nos nomen sanctum tuum.
R. Et confitébor nómini tuo, Dómine.
R. Before the Angels will I sing praise unto thee, and will worship toward thy holy temple * And I will praise thy Name, O Lord.
V. For thy loving kindness, and for thy truth; for Thou hast glorified thine holy Name on us.
R. And I will praise thy Name, O Lord.
NR 176*; AM 1202



R. In conspéctu / Angelórum psallam tibi, * Et adorábo ad templum sanctum tuum: † Et confitébor nómini tuo, Dómine.
V. Super misericórdia tua et veritáte tua: † quóniam magnificásti super nos nomen sanctum tuum.
R. Et adorábo ad templum sanctum tuum: † Et confitébor nómini tuo, Dómine.
R. Before the Angels will I sing praise unto thee, * and will worship toward thy holy temple; And I will praise thy Name, O Lord.
V. For thy loving kindness, and for thy truth; for Thou hast glorified thine holy Name on us.
R. And I will praise thy Name, O Lord.

NR 176*; AM 1202


Used:

St Michael no 3
All Saints no 3

Sources

Translation source: DO

Text: Ps 137: 1-2

Chant

NR 176*
Grego
Preces variae 208
Antiphonale Monasticum 1202


Notes

006894
P4