Peccávi super númerum - Sundays after Pentecost no 9

R. Peccávi / super númerum arenæ maris, et multiplicáta sunt peccáta mea: † et non sum dignus vidére altitúdinem cæli præ multitúdine iniquitátis meæ: † quóniam irritávi iram tuam, * Et malum coram te feci.
V. Quóniam iniquitátem meam ego cognósco: † et delíctum meum contra me est semper, quia tibi soli peccávi.
R. Et malum coram te feci.
R. My sins are many, yea, they are more in number than the sands of the sea; I am not worthy to look up toward heaven because of the multitude of my iniquities; for I have provoked thee to anger * And done evil in thy sight.
V. For I acknowledge my transgression, and my sin is ever before me, for against thee only have I sinned
R. And done evil in thy sight.
NR 527

Used:

Ben: Sundays 2-11 after Pentecost (unless displaced by August)
Roman: Sunday no 7

Sources

Translation source: DO

Text: 3Rg 8, 20 = Ps 79, 2

Chant

NR 527
BT 720-1
NRP
Grego 

Sources notes

Gregorien
Prum 8

Audio