R. Quis es tu, qui venísti ad me curáre vúlnera mea? Ego sum Apóstolus Christi: nihil in me dúbites, fília: ipse me misit ad te, * Quem dilexísti mente et puro corde.
V. Nam et ego Apóstolus ejus sum, et in nómine ejus scias te esse curándam. R. Quem dilexísti mente et puro corde. V. Glória Patri, et Fílio, * et Spirítui Sancto. R. Quem dilexísti mente et puro corde. |
R. Who art thou, who comest to heal my wounds? I am an Apostle of Christ have no fear of me, my daughter He hath sent me to thee; * Whom thy soul and thy pure heart love.
V. For I am His Apostle, and I bid thee know that thou art healed in the Name of Him. R. Whom thy soul and thy pure heart love. V. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost. R. Whom thy soul and thy pure heart love. |
Used:
St Agatha no 3
Sources
Translation source: DO
Text: