Angustiae mihi sunt - November Sunday no 8/MWS no 2



R. Angústiæ / mihi sunt úndique, et quid éligam ígnoro; * Mélius est mihi incídere in manus hóminum, † quam derelínquere legem Dei mei.
V. Si enim hoc égero, mors mihi est; † si autem non égero, non effúgiam manus vestras.
R. Mélius est mihi incídere in manus hóminum, † quam derelínquere legem Dei mei.
V. Glória Patri, et Fílio, et Spirítui Sancto.
R. Mélius est mihi incídere in manus hóminum, † quam derelínquere legem Dei mei.
R. I am straitened on every side, and know not what to choose. * It is better for me to fall into the hands of men, than to sin against the law of my God.
V. For if I do this thing, it is death unto me and if I do it not, I cannot escape your hands.
R. It is better for me to fall into the hands of men, than to sin against the law of my God.
V. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
R. It is better for me to fall into the hands of men, than to sin against the law of my God.
NR 618


Used:

November Sundays no 8
November Monday, Wednesday, Saturday no 2

Sources

Translation source: DO

Text: Daniel 13:22-23, 13, 22

Chant

LR -
NR 618
Grego

Audio

https://youtu.be/wW3t8-YB-xc (Leonaora d'Este)

Source notes