Ecce ab Austro vénio 9 Ad Tues 1&2 no 3


R. Ecce / ab Austro vénio, ego Dóminus Deus vester, * Visitáre vos in pace.
V. Aspíciam vos, et créscere fáciam: † multiplicabímini, et firmábo pactum meum vobíscum.
R. Visitáre vos in pace.
V. Glória Patri, et Fílio, * et Spirítui Sancto.
R. Visitáre vos in pace.
R. Behold, I, the Lord your God, come from the South * To visit you in peace.
V. I will look again upon you and make you to increase ye shall be multiplied, and I will establish My covenant with you.
R. To visit you in peace.
V. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost.
R. To visit you in peace.
NR 122



Used:

Advent week 1&2 Tues no3

Sources

Translation source: DO

Text: 

Chant

LR 
NR 122
BT 26-7
NRP
Grego

Audio

Source notes