Ambulabunt mecum in albis - Holy Innocents no 8

R. Ambulábunt / mecum in albis, quia digni sunt * Et non delébo nómina eórum de libro vitae.
V. Hi sunt, qui cum muliéribus non sunt coinquináti: † vírgines enim sunt.
R. Et non delébo nómina eórum de libro vitae.
V. Glória Patri, et Fílio, et Spirítui Sancto.
R. Et non delébo nómina eórum de libro vitae.
R. They shall walk with me in white, because they are worthy * And I will not blot out his name out of the book of life.
V. These are they who were not defiled with women: for they are virgins.
R. And I will not blot out his name out of the book of life.
V. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
R. And I will not blot out his name out of the book of life.

Gregofacsimil; trans ke

Used:

Feast of the SS Innocents, December 28 No 8

Sources

Translation source: Rev 3:4-5; 14:4

Text: KE/DR (adapted)

Chant

Gregofacsimil

Audio

Source notes

Gregorien