Me oportet minui - Fourth Sunday of Advent no 3

R. Me opórtet / minui, illum autem créscere: † qui autem post me venit, ante me factus est: * Cuius non sum dignus corrígiam calceamentórum sólvere.
V. Ego baptizávi vos aqua: † ille autem baptizábit vos Spíritu Sancto.
R. Cuius non sum dignus corrígiam calceamentórum sólvere.
V. Glória Patri, et Fílio, * et Spirítui Sancto.
R. Cuius non sum dignus corrígiam calceamentórum sólvere.
R. I must decrease, but He must increase He it is Who, coming after me is preferred before me * Whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
V. I baptize you with water; but He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.
R. Whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
V. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost.
R. Whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.

NR 148

Used:

Fourth Sunday of Advent no 3
Vigil of the Nativity if a Sunday no 3
Monday and Thursday in week 4 of Advent no 3

Sources

Translation source: DO

Text

John 3: 30/1:15, (also 1:27; Mk 1:7; Lk 3:16)
 
Chant

NR 148
Gregofacsimil (diff verse)

Audio

Source notes

Gregorien
OH? see malloy
Prum Ad 4: 4