Derelínquat ímpius viam suam - Lent I no 6




R. Derelínquat ímpius viam suam, et vir iníquus cogitatiónes suas, et revertátur ad Dóminum, et miserébitur eius: * Quia benígnus et miséricors est, et præstábilis super malítia Dóminus Deus noster.
V. Non vult Dóminus mortem peccatóris, sed ut convertátur et vivat.
R. Quia benígnus et miséricors est, et præstábilis super malítia Dóminus Deus noster.
R. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts, and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; * For the Lord our God is gracious, and merciful, and repenteth Him of the evil.
V. The Lord hath no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that he turn from his way and live.
R. For the Lord our God is gracious, and merciful, and repenteth Him of the evil.

NR 304

Used:

First Sunday of Lent (Lent I)  No 6
Lent I Tues and Friday no 2

Sources

Translation source: DO

Text: Is 55:7, Joel 2:13
v: Ez 33:11

Chant

NR 304
Dominique Crochu

Audio

https://youtu.be/6VCKW4JkKFg

Source notes

Gregorien