℟. Ego sum / vitis vera, et vos pálmites: * Qui manet in
me, et ego in eo, hic fert fructum multum, † allelúia, allelúia.
℣. Sicut diléxit me Pater, et ego diléxi vos.
℟. Qui manet in me, et ego in eo, hic fert fructum multum,
† allelúia, allelúia.
℣. Glória Patri, et Fílio, et Spirítui Sancto.
℟. Qui manet in me, et ego in eo, hic fert fructum
multum, † allelúia, allelúia.
|
℟.
I am the true vine, ye are the branches: * He that abideth in me and I in
him, the same bringeth forth much fruit, alleluia, alleluia.
℣. As
the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you.
℟.
He that abideth in me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit,
alleluia alleluia.
℣. Glory
be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
℟.
He that abideth in me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit,
alleluia, alleluia.
|
LR 89-90/LH 500-1/NR 436
Used:
Easter no 8, Easter Octave no 8
Easter Octave Wednesday
St Mark, SS Philip and James
Second Sunday after Easter Octave
Easter Octave Wednesday
St Mark, SS Philip and James
Second Sunday after Easter Octave
Roman/Ben: Common of Apostles and Evangelists in Eastertide
Sources
Translation source: DO
Text: John 15:5,9
Chant
BT
Notes
Cantus: 006636
P: P&J
C+ - Easter Thurs
Audio
Audio