Iam non dicam vos servos - Pentecost no 3


R. Iam non dicam / vos servos, sed amícos meos; † quia ómnia cognóvistis, quæ operátus sum in médio vestri, allelúia: * Accípite Spíritum Sanctum in vobis Paraclitum: † ille est, quem Pater mittet vobis, allelúia.
V. Vos amíci mei estis, si fecéritis quæ ego præcípio vobis.
R. Accípite Spíritum Sanctum in vobis Paraclitum: † ille, est, quem Pater mittet vobis, allelúia.
R. Henceforth I call you not servants, but I have called you My friends, because ye have known all things, whatsoever I have done among you, alleluia. Receive ye the Holy Ghost, Who is your Comforter within you; the Same is He Whom the Father will send unto you, alleluia.
V. Ye are My friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
R. Receive ye the Holy Ghost Who is your Comforter within you; the Same is He Whom the Father will send unto you, alleluia.

LR 110; LU 1847;NR 495

Used:

Pentecost no 3, PentoctMon no 3; Sat Pent Oct no 2

Sources

Translation source: DO (Monday in Octave, 1960)

Text: John 20

Chant

LR 110
Gregofacsimil (diff verse)
NRP
LU 1847
NR 495
BT 646

Audio



https://youtu.be/KXHI52036Ac (Gabrieli)