Beatus Laurentius dixit ego me obtuli - St Lawrence no 4

R. Beátus Lauréntius dixit: / Ego me óbtuli sacrifícium * In odórem suavitátis.
V. Gáudeo plane quia hóstia Christi éffici mérui.
R. In odórem suavitátis.
V. Glória Patri, et Fílio, et Spirítui Sancto.
R. In odórem suavitátis.
R. Blessed Laurence said I have offered myself as a sacrifice to God * In an odour of sweetness.
V. I rejoice because I have merited to be made a victim for Christ.
R. In an odour of sweetness.
V. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
R. In an odour of sweetness.
Gregorien; trans KE



Used:

Benedictine: St Lawrence no 4
Roman: - 

Sources

Translation source: KE

Text: [al verse Ps 5, 6215]

Chant


Notes

Cantus 006215
P9 in H but not OR
Gregorien
CAO: C HRDF
Cantus: 74 concords as at 10/8/26 including Albi, Metz, T-EC 44.1, F-Pn Latin 1085,