Puer meus noli timere - St Lawrence no 2

.
R. Puer meus, / noli timére, quia ego tecum sum, dicit Dóminus: * Si transíeris per ignem, flamma non nocébit tibi, † et odor ignis non erit in te.
V. Liberábo te de manu pessimórum et éruam te de manu fórtium.
R. Si transíeris per ignem, flamma non nocébit tibi, et odor ignis non erit in te.
R. O my child, be not afraid, for I am with thee, saith the Lord. * When thou passest through the fire, the flame shall not harm thee, neither shall the smell of fire pass upon thee.
V. And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.
R. When thou passest through the fire the flame shall not harm thee, neither shall the smell of fire pass upon thee.
NR 258*

Used:

Roman/Benedictine St Lawrence no 2

Sources

Translation source: DO

Text: 

Chant

NR 258*
Grego

Notes

Cantus 007449
P2