Vidi civitatem sanctam - church no 12


R. Vidi / civitátem sanctam Ierúsalem novam, † descendéntem de caelo a Deo parátam: * Et audívi vocem de throno dicéntem: Ecce tabernáculam Dei cum homínibus, et habitábit cum eis.
V. Et ipsi pópulus eius erunt, † et ipse Deus cum eis erit eórum Deus.
R. Et audívi vocem de throno dicéntem: Ecce tabernáculam Dei cum homínibus, et habitábit cum eis.
V. Glória Patri, et Fílio, et Spirítui Sancto.
R. Et audívi vocem de throno dicéntem: Ecce tabernáculam Dei cum homínibus, et habitábit cum eis.
R. I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. *And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them.
V. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God.
R. And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them.
V. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
R. And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them.

LR 244; trans KE

Used:

Dedication of a Church, no 12

Sources

Translation source: KE (DR)

Text: Rev 21:2

Chant

LR 244
NR - 

Audio



Source notes