Adduxi vos per desertum - Lent IV no 12

R. Addúxi vos / per desértum quadragínta annis ego Dóminus, † et non sunt attrita vestiménta vestra: * Manna de cælo plui vobis, et oblíti estis me, dicit Dóminus.
V. Ego addúxi vos de terra Ægýpti, et de domo servitútis liberávi vos.
R. Manna de cælo plui vobis, et oblíti estis me, dicit Dóminus.
V. Glória Patri, et Fílio, * et Spirítui Sancto.
R. Manna de cælo plui vobis, et oblíti estis me, dicit Dóminus.
R. I, even I, the Lord, have led you forty years in the wilderness, and your clothes are not waxen old upon you. * I rained down manna upon you from heaven, and ye have forgotten Me, saith the Lord.
V. I led you forth out of the land of Egypt, and delivered you from the house of bondage.
R. I rained down manna upon you from heaven, and ye have forgotten Me, saith the Lord.
V. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost.
R. I rained down manna upon you from heaven, and ye have forgotten Me, saith the Lord.

NR 343

Used:

Lent Sunday IV No 12
Lent wk 4 Tues no 2

Sources

Translation source: DO

Text: Deut 29:5

Chant

NR 343
Gregofacsimil

Audio
-

Source notes