Memento mei dum bene tibi fuerit - Lent 3 no 7

R. Meménto mei, / dum bene tibi fúerit: * Ut súggeras pharaóni, ut edúcat me de isto cárcere: † Quia furtim sublátus sum, et hic ínnocens in lacum missus sum.
V. Tres enim adhuc dies sunt, post quos recordábitur phárao ministérii tui, et restítuet te in gradum prístinum: † tunc meménto mei.
R. Ut súggeras pharaóni, ut edúcat me de isto cárcere: † Quia furtim sublátus sum, et hic ínnocens in lacum missus sum.

R. Think on me when it shall be well with thee * And make mention of me unto Pharaoh, that he may bring me out of this prison. For I was stolen away; and here have I done nothing, that they should put me into the dungeon.
V. For yet three days, and then Pharaoh shall remember thy service, and restore thee unto thy place; then think of me
R. And make mention of me unto Pharaoh, that he may bring me out of this prison. For I was stolen away; and here have I done nothing, that they should put me into the dungeon.
NR 325

Used:

Lent Sunday III No 7
Lent wk 3 Tues &Friday no 3

Sources

Translation source: DO

Text: Genesis 40:12-14

Chant

NR 325
Gregofacsimil

Audio

-

Source notes

Gregorien