Per memetipsum juravi - Sexagesima no 7

R. Per memetípsum / iurávi, dicit Dóminus, † non adíciam ultra aquas dilúvii super terram: pacti mei recordábor * Ut non perdam aquis dilúvii omnem carnem.
V. Arcum meum ponam in núbibus, † et erit signum fœ́deris inter me et inter terram.
R. Ut non perdam aquis dilúvii omnem carnem.
V. Glória Patri, et Fílio, et Spirítui Sancto.
R. Ut non perdam aquis dilúvii omnem carnem.
R. By Myself have I sworn, saith the Lord. I will not again bring the waters of the flood upon the earth, I will remember My covenant. * And the waters shall become no more a flood to destroy all flesh.
V. I do set My bow in the clouds, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between Me and the earth.
R. And the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
V. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
R. And the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

NR 286

Used:

Sexagesima Sunday  No 7
Sexagesima  Tues&Fri no 3

Sources

Translation source: DO

Text: Genesis 9:15-16

Chant

NR 286
Gregofacsimil (diff verse)

Audio

Source notes

Gregorien