Domine, puer meus iacet paralyticus - Quinquagesima week Thursday (after Ash Wednesday)


℟. Dómine, / puer meus iacet paralýticus in domo, et male torquétur: * Amen dico tibi, ego véniam, et curábo eum.
℣. Dómine, non sum dignus ut intres sub tectum meum: † sed tantum dic verbo, et sanábitur puer meus.
℟. Amen dico tibi, ego véniam, et curábo eum.
℟. Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, and grievously tormented. * Amen, I say unto thee, I will come and heal him:
℣. Lord, I am not worthy that Thou shouldest enter under my roof, but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
℟. Amen, I say unto thee, I will come and heal him.

LR 402/NR 300

Used:

Quinquagesima week Thursday No 1

Sources

Translation source: DO

Text: Mt 8:6-8

Chant

LR 402
NR 300
Dominique Crochu

Audio

-

Source notes

Gregorien